Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Directory Scanner

From: "Calderon, Juan Carlos \(GE, Corporate, consultant\)" <juan.calderon () ge com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:09:45 -0500

Oops one last comment,

If you implement option 2, do not show different error messages when
file exist or when user cannot access it, show a generic "document is
not available for you" or similar message.  Otherwise, enumeration is
still possible although you cannot have immediate access to the document
at that moment.

Regards,
Juan C Calderon