Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP online training

From: Vedantam Sekhar <vedantamsekhar () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:58:40 +0530

Hi,

cccure helps us to do a practice on time management which is critical
in cissp. i used to take dialy a moc exam with every chapter i have
finished. after completing the second chapter, i used to exam again
with mixture of these completed chapters.We must also go through
CISSP's official CBK. Video material of ShawnHarris also helped.

Hope this helps,

Sekhar