Security Basics mailing list archives

Fwd: NMAP

From: Yuri Nahum <gibarian22 () yahoo de>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:15:29 +0200

It depends on what you mean by tangible.
I would try something like ping -c 1 -b 192.168.0.255 > hosts and then
grep and sed around.
Or what about "for i in `seq 0 254`; do ping -c 1 192.168.0.$i; done >
hosts" and then grepping. You should perhaps specify a timeout, too. Or
use fping, which can do multiple pings at once.
Well, I think one can clearly see my background isn't pentesting, but
administration ;)

Good Luck
Yuri

-------- Original-Nachricht --------