Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Enterprise Password & Session Management Tool

From: "Mlungwana, Buyani" <buyani.mlungwana () liberty co za>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 18:33:34 +0200

Check out cyberark its pretty good

----- Original Message -----
From: indiandiamonds () gmail com [mailto:indiandiamonds () gmail com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 06:25 PM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com <security-basics () securityfocus com>
Subject: Enterprise Password & Session Management Tool

Could you suggest a tool that can be used for Enterprise password management, for all network devices, as well as
proovide Remote sessions to vendors into company network.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

The e-mail and attachments are confidential and intended only for selected recipients. If you have received it in
error, you may not in any way disclose or rely on the contents. You may not keep, copy or distribute the e-mail. Should
you receive it, immediately notify the sender of the error and delete the e-mail.Also note that this form of
communication is not secure, it can be intercepted, and may not necessarily be free of errors and viruses in spite of
reasonable efforts to secure this medium.