Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Centralized firewall management and log analysis tools

From: Anwar Khan <anwarrhce () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 17:47:23 +0530

Hi Daniel,

Check out the tool called ArcSight (arcsight.com) instead of Splunk.
It does log analysis and real time monitoring with Correlation to
identify APT and many many more things which we can't even imagine.
And gives you a robust job profile as well if you work on this tool.

It integrate with all product in the market and gives you one console
to do complete deep analysis of the security posture of an org.

This is for Log analysis and Real time monitoring and Correlation, not
for Administration for any product.

Hope this will help you.