Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Manipulate PDFs with Malware

From: "Adam Pal" <carpathin.wolf () gmx net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:31:13 +0100

Hi Andre,

could you specify the context of the question or the risk you are refering to?
Given the facts below, no i cannot think at any easy way to modify this information, at all it would not realy make
sense to modify it during the opening process (process could be detected). Also it should be one of the next steps to
verify the payment data (validation) before process it.

Best regards,

Adam Pal
-------- Original-Nachricht --------