Security Basics mailing list archives

The Art of Exploiting Injection Flaws@ Black Hat, Appsec, HITB, Brucon and Ruxcon

From: Sumit Siddharth <sid () notsosecure com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:53:10 +0100

Hi All,

I am delighted to announce that the course 'The Art of Exploiting
Injection Flaws' has been selected to run at all leading IT security
events around the world. These are:

Black Hat Las Vegas July 29th-30th
BruCon (Belgium) September 24th-25th
HITB (Malaysia) October 14th and 15th
Ruxcon (Australia) October 22nd-23rd
Appsec USA  Nov 18th-19th

A selection of slides from the course can be found here:

http://www.slideshare.net/notsosecure/injection-flaw-teaser

The 2 day hands on course talks about SQLI, LDAP, XPATH, HQLI, XXE and
other Injection flaws.

Thanks
Sid
www.notsosecure.com

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1