Security Basics mailing list archives

freeware software that can identified specific vulnerability

From: Narrainen Oulaganaden <Oulaganaden.Narrainen () mpcb mu>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:53:31 +0000

Hi Team ,

Can someone help me to find a tool that can identified HTTP Header Vulnerability.

Regards,

Arougen Narrainen

________________________________
[MPCB]
________________________________

Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified disclosing, copying, or disseminating this e-mail, in part or in full, is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you have this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system.

WARNING: Although the Mauritius Post and Cooperative Bank Ltd (MPCB LTD) has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
that no viruses are present in this e-mail, MPCB Ltd will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
the use of or reliance upon this e-mail or the attachments. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secured or
error-free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, and may arrive late or incomplete. The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of virus and obtain any professional advice
considered appropriate before acting on their contents.

Furthermore, any opinion or other information in this e-mail (including any attachments) that does not have anything to
do with the official business of MPCB Ltd is personal to the author, and therefore does no engage any liability
whatsoever of MPCB Ltd.

BRN: C07027648

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1