Security Basics mailing list archives

NMAP service detection for https before http

From: cestmir.holub.ext () nsn com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:02:10 GMT

Hello,
do you know how to make NMAP service detection for https (ssl/http) before http?
I have both protocols http and https on one port enable.
The nmap service detection discovered only http (probably first found known service), but I need to have https listed
and don't need the http information.
Thank you, C.Holub

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1