Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: this is interesting...

From: ccshag () cclabs missouri edu (Paul 'Shag' Walmsley)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 09:49:32 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 13 Dec 1994, Piete Brooks wrote:

side note: the highly amusing full-text of the message is available on
comp.security.unix, for those interested.

Oops - a review of c.s.u reveals that the text is indeed not on c.s.u,
but on alt.2600.  Try message-ID <3cjtao$aa6 () classic iinet com au>;
however, it has been posted there several times.

I apologize - this ought to teach me to include a reference to the
message when I post something like this ...

- Paul "Shag" Walmsley <ccshag () everest cclabs missouri edu>
  "The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad."
       - Salvador Dali