Bugtraq mailing list archives

Yesterday this would have worked... (fwd)

From: matt () worldlinx com (Matthew Harding)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 14:12:51 -0500 (EST)

Oops, I posted the previous message to bugtraq not realizing that SCTC
originally sent the message to the sneakers list. Here is the original
message posted with permission, 10 points to anyone who can spot the
supposed flaw in the BSDI O/S with this. BTW, anyone care to comment if
this should be replicable across platforms?

Cheers,
Matthew (matt () worldlinx com)