Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: rpc.cmsd?

From: jsz () ramon bgu ac il (jsz)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 94 15:01:32 IDT

[Some of Scott's horseshit deleted]

I may be wrong-- but I wouldn't expect anything to be headed toward
bugtraq anytime soon from Yonathan.  I think his latest excuse is that
he doesn't trust anyone and he doesn't want the POSSE to get his/these
files.

In your case it's quite trivial -- I don't want to be a free agent for your
computer systems consulting business, and while I consider this chit-chat
irrelevant to a purpose of this list, if you want to continue dicussion
please take it to email.

uh huh.  sure.

[and yes, ask Chasin who told him about majordomo vulnerability -- so much
for me-not-sharing-and-trusting-anyone argument]

.jsz.