Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: yes, there's another hole in BIND

From: verber () parc xerox com (Mark Verber)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 1994 11:44:52 PDT

no, i'm not going to tell anybody what it is until i've got it fixed.

I thought we went through this already - THIS IS A FULL DISCLOSURE
LIST. If you don't have anything to say now - try to hold it till you
have.

Oh, come on now.  Paul note made it clear that he is actively working on
a fix.  History indicates that he is pretty quick on turning patches around
on packages he maintains.  He indicated that we would disclose the bug
when he releases the patch.  His message seemed very reasonable to me.
I for one would like to thank Paul, not complain.

--mark