Bugtraq mailing list archives

Making fc-5.3, oops

From: jco () bbn com (John C. Orthoefer)
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 1994 09:43:10 -0400

Umm, C-c C-c doesn't do the same thing as C-d C-d in emacs.  End
result is I messed up the last message I send to bugtraq.

This is the ps line you need to extract the proc address from a ps
listing.

        ps -lfp $$ | tail -1 | cut -c37-44

I used -c instead of -f on the cut because I've seen the fields in
system v ps get scrunched together.  Leaveing no white space for cut
to break the columns out with.

johno
-
John Orthoefer   | The options described above interact with each
<jco () bbn com>    | other in strange and as yet to be defined ways.
617-873-6188     |              -- BUGS section of the pr man page