Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Possible virus from Rome labs

From: scott () santafe edu (scott () santafe edu)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 94 17:40:47 MST

"Aggelos" == Aggelos D Keromitis <kermit () ics forth gr> writes:
Aggelos> Well, don't be very surprised...as far as i know, there are
Aggelos> at least 7 unix virii around...i don't know anything about
Aggelos> this one, but if i can learn more from various sources, i'll
Aggelos> get back to you...however, re-installation from scratch seems
Aggelos> the only proof method...  -Aggelos

7 UNIX VIRII?  That's news to me.  If anyone knows anything about UNIX
virii, please send mail to security () spy org (I'll summarize to this list).

Scott