Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Speaking of finger?

From: ra () os is (Richard Allen)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 06:48:48 +0000 (GMT)

Does anyone have a configurable, simple fingerd that they could share?
I'd like something that does logging, but other than that, I have few
requirements.  I've looked at GNU finger (way too complex) and the
linux fingerd (no logging).

      Are there other suggestions?

Yes..  try sfingerd from Laurent Demailly <dl () hplyot obspm fr>

It's available on: ftp://hplyot.obspm.fr/net/sfingerd*.tar.gz

--
-               Richard Allen, Systems/Network Administrator               -
-              Orkustofnun, National Energy Authority Iceland              -