Bugtraq mailing list archives

Tim Newsham's mail

From: brent () miles greatcircle com (Brent Chapman)
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 1994 16:34:00 -0700

Before anybody else sends me email asking why _I'm_ sending stuff to bugtraq
criticizing Tim Newsham for sending stuff to Firewalls...

Take a look at the headers of all the messages.  I didn't send my messages
to bugtraq; I sent them to Tim directly.  It appears, however, that all
Newsham's incoming mail is being forwarded to bugtraq (though I doubt it's
being done by Tim).

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman         | Great Circle Associates  | Call or email for info about
Brent () GreatCircle COM | 1057 West Dana Street    | upcoming Internet Security