Bugtraq mailing list archives

Document listing MOSAIC vulnerabilities

From: rodnite () holonet net (Andrew T. Rodnite)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 13:34:21 PDT

Hi,

        Does anybody have either an article, document or list of known
        MOSAIC vulnerabilites?

        If available I'm looking for a document suitable for a manager
        to read and not a bunch of disjoint mail messages :-).

        A group of us are trying to convince management that just slamming
        MOSIAC clients on every PC and MAC in the building and then letting
        people surf the net may not be the smartest thing from a security
        stand point. If no list exists I'd still be interested in hearing
        people's opinions anyway via e-mail.

                                                        Thanks,
                                                        Andy Rodnite
                                                        rodnite () holonet net