Bugtraq mailing list archives

Xwindows security?

From: ddk () beta lanl gov (David D Kaas)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 20:25:05 -0700

I had a program a couple years ago that would allow a user to connect
to an Xwindow server so you could see what was being keyed in.  But I
have misplaced it, does anyone have pointers to archive site?  I want
to show our management that our firewall should NOT allow X-window
traffic from the Internet unless it is TIGHTLY controlled.

Thanks

| Dave Kaas                         | Internet: ddk () lanl gov               |
| Box 300 M/S A1-05                 |                                      |
| Boeing Computer Services Richland |           dave_kaas () fep1 rl gov      |
| Richland, Wa 99352                | Phone:    (509) 376-6386             |