Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: SERIOUS suppresion of academic/political speach at deakin

From: proff () suburbia apana org au (Julian Assange)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 1995 15:48:31 +1100 (EST)

It's different in many respects.  In my opinion, one respect in which
it does not differ is that it's inappropriate material for bugtraq, or
more precisely that I have not yet seen anything that makes me think it
is appropriate.  Your first sentence, above, reads "produced ...
material critical of AARNet security action would be taken ...", but it
doesn't indicate whether the comma would go after "AARNet" or after
"security".  If the latter, there may well be some
appropriate-for-bugtraq information involved - though even then, not
unless software bugs were involved, I would say.

It should have been "AARNet security, action".

ie the paper I am writing shows holes in AARNet security which allows
serious fraud.

Proff