Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: SECURITY: problem with some wu-ftpd-2.4 binaries (fwd)

From: alx () CS bgu ac il (Alexander L. Haiut)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 1995 02:56:19 +0200 (GMT+0200)

I'd guess anyone using wu-ftpd-2.4 is vulnerable assuming they have the
site exec dir configured. [...] Anyone running version 2.4 that uses this
feature should be warned though.

        I forwarded the alert message to wu-ftpd mailing list.
        If there are another ways to inform people using wu-ftpd,
        please let me know.

                Hope it helps!          Sincerely,
                                                --alex.

--
Alexander L. Haiut                                             +971-7-461658
Math & CS System group                                      alx () cs bgu ac il