Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: SPARCcenter 2000 (problems with NFS)

From: cfs () emory edu (Charles Stephens)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 22:57:01 -0400

This might be caused by a bug in the 2.4 NFS speed up code.  Sun suggests
turning the feature off.  It is supposed to be fixed in 2.5, but is unknown if
they weill retro-patch it back  to 2.4.  The only caveat that I know of is that
it will slow down NFS performance because it will now take back to the 2.3 NFS
code.

Put in /etc/system and 'boot -r':

set nfs:nfsreadmap=0

Let me know if this helps.