Bugtraq mailing list archives

no subject (file transmission)

From: fc () all net (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 20:28:57 -0500 (EST)

        To augment our free information security on-line services, we
are offering free listings to independent information security
consultants.

        To get listed, just send information on your service via email
to fc () all net.  Include the email address you would like listed as well
as (up to) 10K of on-line information about your service.

        Independent info-sec consultants include (for our purposes) any
individual or small (under 10 full time employees) business whose
primary function is information security consulting.  A minimum of 2
continuous years in the info-sec business is required in order to
qualify, and specific examples of recent jobs (you don't have to give
names of clients) are helpful in demonstrating competence.

        Email to fc () all net
FC