Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: bug-testing identd NOT available here

From: scott () spy org (Scott D. Yelich)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 95 17:46:24 MST

"Oliver" == Oliver Friedrichs <iceman () MBnet MB CA> writes:

Oliver> On Thu, 9 Mar 1995, *Hobbit* wrote:
Despite its being a clearly non-malicious test, the administrators of a couple
of sites complained loudly both myself AND my provider, threatening legal
action if the daemon was left in place.  If you are curious as to who, RTFS.
For protection of all concerned I have removed the daemon from active duty.

Oliver> Some things never cease to amaze me..

Oliver> But life goes on.

Oliver> - Oliver

you're welcome to host the daemon at my site.

Scott