Bugtraq mailing list archives

SECURITY META HOTLIST

From: verga () ercole cefriel it (Alberto Verga)
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 12:16:27 +0100 (GMT+0100)

Hi all,

I'm trying to collect as much as possible links and pointers to
_security related_ on-line documents, mailing list, books, newsgroups
in order to make a SECURITY META HOTLIST, a sort of Pointers Library on
security.

I need information on:

        Security in general
        UNIX Security
        VIRUS
        Firewalls
        SNMPv2 Security
        Cryptography
        Security Architecture
        Electronic Commerce
        Commercial Vendors of SW and HW products on security

The _SECURITY META HOTLIST_ will be posted in _JUNE_ to the following mailing
list:

        www-security () ns2 rutgers edu
        e-payment () cc bellcore com
        Firewalls () GreatCircle COM
        bugtraq () fc net
        ids () uow edu au
        snmpv2 () TIS COM
        www-buyinfo () allegra att com

and the following newsgroups:

        sci.crypt
        alt.security
        unix.sys.adm

ANY kind of help will  be appreciated.

Thank you in advance to all're gonna help me.

P.S.

Sorry for duplicating information to people subscribed to more than one
of the above mailing list.

--
Alberto Verga                         e-mail : verga () mailer cefriel it

CEFRIEL - Politecnico di Milano
Via Emanueli, 15                      voice  :          +39-2-66100083
20126 Milano (Italy)                  fax    :          +39-2-66100448