Bugtraq mailing list archives

SUMMARY .. Re: Anon site needed for FIP Pub 190

From: efb () suned1 Nswses Navy Mil (Everett F Batey SysAdm)
Date: Wed, 10 May 95 13:58:52 PDT

FYI

On May 9,  9:48, "Lawrence E. Bassham" wrote:
I work for the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST),
who publishes FIPS's.  Some of the FIPS, including FIPS Pub 190, are
available on our Web server: http://csrc.nist.gov/.  In particular,
FIPS documents can be found in: http://csrc.nist.gov/fips/.
I hope you find this server useful.  If you have any questions about
this server, send them to webmaster () csrc nist gov.
lbassham () nist gov