Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Muffett's AuotHack

From: andy () btc uwe ac uk (andy () btc uwe ac uk)
Date: Tue, 23 May 95 12:32:20 BST

Alec Muffett wrote
Thank's for the critique; I never said that it was a *wonderful* paper
- I just said that I was withdrawing it for the time being.

Dont recall you asking anyone else to withdraw it. You really
can't get a cat back into a bag.

Anyone who (through their interpretation of this statement) has made
themselves look foolish by undertaking (and then hype-ing) some
subversive redistribution in samizdat fashion, well...

They have been tromped on by some jack-booted net-pig and deserve our sympathy.

"I disagree with what you say but I will defend your right to say it to the death"

??? Voltaire

Andy