Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: HP-UX Explotation/Repair/Info scripts

From: lavondes () tidtest total fr (Michel Lavondes)
Date: Fri, 5 May 95 21:51:07 BST

Nathan Lawson wrote :

[innocent question deleted]

Try formatting for something around 80 columns.

Not to be too rude, but the "lameness" meter twitches around ten each time
you post or send a message.  I am sure most people ignore your idiocy on
comp.security.unix, but it's getting very annoying.

[more unprovoked flaming deleted]

Whoa ! I sure hope you never will answer any question of mine.

BTW, were you *born* an expert ? Or is it a case of "do unto them
as they did unto you" ?
--
Michel Lavondes          |It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its,
lavondes () tidtest total fr|if you mean it is. If you don't, it's its. Then too,