Bugtraq mailing list archives

lquerypv fix

From: troy () austin ibm com (Troy Bollinger)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 14:43:11 -0600

The following has been posted to comp.unix.aix:

I have created the following compressed tar file:

lquerypvh.tar.Z

and it is on the anonymous server testcase.boulder.ibm.com.
Log in and go to the directory /aix/fromibm and pick it
up.  I will make sure this keeps refreshed until the official
apar fixes are available.

3.2 = not vulnerable
4.1 = IX64203
4.2 = IX64204

Now, lquerypv -h will only allow users to read what their
uid allows them to read on the system (regardless of the sticky
bit or not).

--
|Troy Bollinger             |      email:  troy () austin ibm com|