Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: SCO Advanced File and Print Server 3.5.1f & Port 139 bug (fwd)

From: fx () 4js com (Francois-Xavier Peretmere)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 22:21:45 +0200

Selon Detlef Bosau:

Sorry for maybe stupid question.  Port 139 bug is also in SCO
Advanced File and Print Server, which I am running under SCO
OpenServer 5.0.2c. SCO AFPS is using 139 port for netbios.

Is it possible, that the Advanced File and Print Server
is derived from the same source as the appropriate
service in Windows NT?

 to my knowledge & according to win nt mag this month, sco's
afps "is nt networking code ported to unix by at&t". so obviously,
the port used are the same.

 amicalement,
                fx

--
Peretmere Francois-Xavier  - paris, france, europe, earth... - fx () 4js com
 "if you can't change the world, change yourself                 (linux)