Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Security Hole in Netscape Enterprise Server 3.0

From: FPL () AUSYS SE (Pihl Fredrik)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:36:47 +0100

Hi,

You will have to protect your Web applications using the Wildcard protection
feature. It's mentioned at Netscape's Developer site in the Technotes/FAQ,
http://developer.netscape.com. Deny acces to all *.web requests.

Best regards,
Fredrik Pihl

Fredrik Pihl
AU-System Network / Internet Göteborg
Ebbe Lieberathsgatan 18 A
Box 16017  S-412 21  Göteborg SWEDEN
Phone: +46 31 335 58 10  Fax: +46 31 335 89 81
Mailto: fredrik.pihl () ausys se
http://www.ausys.se/