Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: sytraced (stolen)

From: thickman () sy net (Theodore D Hickman Jr)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:30:23 -0400

RE:

You Wish
--------
  A big giant YOU WISH to Ted Hickman (meek) from sy.net, who tried to steal
  an earlier version of my work and claim it as his own (despite not being
  able to code his way out of a paper bag), after I told him I would not let
  him use this program to lie to customers about their bandwidth.

  And an extra FUCK YOU for trying to steal hardware I co-located, and for
  not paying me a dime for the work I did for him. Wow you can rob a 19 year
  old kid with $5 to his name, you must feel big.

  <meek> all i need is to publish it to bugtraq
  <meek> and it's worthless to you
  <humble> publish what to bugtraq?
  <meek> the source
  <meek> the source you left on humble.sy.net
  <meek> my post will be first

Heh,

I won't say much because I don't want to crowd this list with more BS.
First Nirvana then Ramsey, then SY Who's next???? Lightning beware :)
What goes around comes around.  I don't have to make any allegations
against you nor bash in any way you have already done a good enough
job of showing your character.  Thank you for the advertising I got three
signups because of your post :)  In regards to my bandwidth :) Well I have
nothing at all to hide :)  Please stop all use of my name from here on out
or it will be considered harrassment and legal actions will ensue on your
party.

To the readers:

Thank you for putting up with this BS :)

asta

-- ted

Want the real story ?
Email Buglord's (humble) victims

Nirvana.Net
chris () nirvana net
d7 () nirvana net
http://www.nirvana.net

Ramwar Productions
ramsey () ramwar com
http://www.ramwar.com

Sy Net Internet Services
thickman () sy net
http://www.sy.net

Any efnet Irc Server
(you name it he's done it)

Thanks to:
        Ramsey -- for not killing Buglord when he could have, for rm -rf ing 45
                  gigs :)
        Aleph1 -- for understanding and allowing this post to go through
        Buglord -- for the dead skin on ramsey's car *what a laff*
        Sy Net's Users: for putting up with Buglord's antics

asta
-- ted

        Theodore D Hickman Jr
        Network Administrator