Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Nmap network auditing/exploring tool V. 2.00 released

From: Olaf.Selke () MEDIAWAYS NET (Olaf Selke)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:27:56 +0100

According to Sherwood Botsford:

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Fyodor wrote:

= I have just released version 2.00 of nmap, a program for network
= security auditing and general Internet exploration.  Almost all of the
= core code has been rewritten for better performance and accuracy, and
= many new features have been added.  Here are some of its current
= capabilities:

Hi.  Any idea why most of my hosts running HPUX 10.10 crashed
during a local network scan with
nmap -O

I reproducible crashed Cisco routers running IOS version 12.0(1)
with nmap -sU.

Olaf
--
Olaf Selke, olaf.selke () mediaways net, voice +49 5241 80-7069