Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: More problems with QPOPPER - <sigh>

From: klaus () imprint uwaterloo ca (Klaus)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 11:22:50 -0400

I don't know if this is worth mentioning, but old versions of qpop have
the same problem; SGI distributes version 2.1.4.something with Irix 6.2;
using the qpush exploit, I managed to make it dump core; no remote shell,
but that would be matter of a little experimentation...

maybe i'm foolish for using an older version... has anyone managed to
exploit a *current* version on SGI so far?

thanks,
Klaus

--
TODO:
1) learn how to use my new Unix account.