Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: 3Com switches - undocumented access level.

From: wildcard () DAX BELEN K12 NM US (Sasha Egan)
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 14:57:02 -0600

I have some contacts and I have someone calling me back on this...the
number that I have is the Corp. Headquarters.

1-800-638-3266

I will talk to a big dude and try to set up a chat between him and anyone
who has alot of information on the problem....I will forward a message to
you guys with a number and/or trouble report number when I talk to him...

IF ANYONE wants me to have this guy talk to him send me a phone and I will
pass it on.

Sorry couldn't be of more help.
Sasha