Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: 3Com switches - undocumented access level.)

From: mouse () RODENTS MONTREAL QC CA (der Mouse)
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 19:35:54 -0400

I've received an indication that 3Com isn't alone in this.  My
informant tells me at least one Proteon switch has a similar "feature".
I do not have the message handy, so I can't give full details, but as I
recall the magic password was reported as "Prot".

Anyone got any Proteon images handy, to confirm or refute this?

                                        der Mouse

                               mouse () rodents montreal qc ca