Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Plain text passwords--necessary

From: dfinkels () SIAC COM (Daniel Alex Finkelstein)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:23:14 -0400

And we could go even further: certificates. The DCE-PKI RFC 68.4 takes
Kerberos to a new level: certificate-granting-certificates. This RFC
specifies the extension of DCE (particularly the Kerberos part) to include
certificate capabilities. I'd provide the URL to the RFC, but it seems to
have vanished from all the usual sites...