Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: FrontPage Personal Web Server

From: kerb () FNUSA COM (Kerb)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:10:08 -0500

Tom,
        I really don't have access to a copy of FP2000.  If someone does, and would
like to test the exploit, I'd appreciate any feedback possible.  I would
suspect that the overflow still exists, being that most/all MS products are of
little worth.  One thing that would really help in the server would be to block
access from all IP's except 127.0.0.1.

-Kerb

On Tuesday, August 24, 1999 2:44 PM, Thomas Hsieh [SMTP:tyh () corp earthlink net]