Bugtraq mailing list archives

Oops, my apologies.

From: wakko () WTOWER COM (Wakko Ellington Warner-Warner III)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:58:10 -0500

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Wakko Ellington Warner-Warner III wrote:

The exploit is more or less "script-kid-proof" since if it doesnt work a
bit of
debugging, coding and probably crypto skills are needed to make it work.

I not only misread, I was probably a bit too harsh in my original reply.
The way I read the original post, I thought the demonstration code
wouldn't work without debugging, coding, and crypto skills, which would
indeed have been a waste of time for those of us (like me) without much
crypto knowledge.  Silly me, and shame on me for failing reading
comprehension class.  My apologies to the original poster and to this
list.

- A.P.

--

| "We should develop anti-satellite weapons because we |
| could not have prevailed without them in `Red Storm  |