Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Adminisrivia

From: bfisk () netspace org (Brian Fisk)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 12:52:22 -0400

I would also like to thank the SANS Institute on behalf of NetSpace, as
they also donated a sizable chunk of money for a mail server upgrade as
part of the same award. This donation, combined with other donations from
the Bugtraq community in the past allowed us to double (or potentially
even more) our mail delivery capacity for this list as well as all the
others that NetSpace serves. Thanks to everyone here who makes this list
what it is.

Brian Fisk
NetSpace Administrator