Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: NetScreen Brain-deadness...

From: dmcpike () RMI NET (Dave McPike)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 12:38:39 -0600

While on the subject of Netscreens, v1.62 of the firmware is also
susceptible to an attack identical to the session table flood described
for Checkpoint-1 back in August.  I've talked with Netscreen about this,
and they will have fixes rolled out into the 1.64 release.  They have
patches availble now that they should give out on request.

Dave McPike
Link Consulting, Inc.
dmcpike () rmi net

"I've met many thinkers and many cats, but the wisdom of cats is
infinitely superior."  --Hippolyte Taine