Bugtraq mailing list archives

New Allaire Security Bulletins

From: Jesse Noller <jnoller () ALLAIRE COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:12:21 -0400

Dear Allaire Customer --

A new security issue that may affect Allaire customers has recently come
to our attention. Please visit the Security Zone at the Allaire Web site
to learn about this new issue and what actions you can take to address
it:

http://www.allaire.com/security

This week we posted the following new Allaire Security Bulletin:

ADDED:

ASB00-23: Spectra 1.0.1: Workaround available for administrative
interface security issue
  Affects:
    Spectra 1.0.1 (all editions - NT and Solaris) Note: Spectra 1.0
customers are not affected.

As a Web application platform vendor, one of our highest concerns is the
security of the systems our customers deploy. We understand how
important security is to our customers, and we're committed to providing
the technology and information customers need to build secure Web
applications. Thank you for your time and consideration on this issue.

-- Security Response Team, Allaire Corporation

P.S. As a reminder, Allaire has set up an email address that customers
can use to report security issues associated with an Allaire product:
secure () allaire com