Bugtraq mailing list archives

Administrivia: Vacation

From: Elias Levy <aleph1 () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:48:46 -0800

In a few days I will be taking of for a long awaited vacation. I will
be, I hope, no where near a computer for several weeks. So as it should
be obvious I will not be moderating the list during that time.

I've asked Ben Greenbaum <beng () securityfocus com> to moderate the list
while I am gone. Please go easy on him while he learns the ropes and
keep in mind that each person has his own style of moderation.

I won't be gone for a few days but I'll make the change now to let
Ben wet his feet while I am around to answer questions. In the mean
time I'll try to get the advisory issue resolved before I go.

If I don't get to email the list before I leave I want to wish you
happy holidays and a happy new year. I will doing my best *not*
to think of you while I drink CaipiriƱas and Sangria, eat
fine food, and relax. ;-)

--
Elias Levy
SecurityFocus.com