Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Sprint PCS vulnerable to malicious tags

From: jseymour () MEDAR COM (James Seymour)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 07:46:24 -0500

Date:         Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:22:31 -0000
From: Paul Schreiber <shrub () YAHOO COM>
Subject:      Sprint PCS vulnerable to malicious tags

I'm sure you're all familiar with the CERT advisory:

Sprint PCS's web site is vulnerable to this flaw. ...
[snip]

I'm not trying to down-play the significance of this: but I think
we all know that there are likely literally thousands of Web sites
all over the world--perhaps many of them as dependent as SprintPCS
on using Web forms for processing sensitive (customer) data.  If
they're all reported here...

Regards,
Jim

--
Jim Seymour                         | Medar, Inc.
jseymour () medar com                  | 24775 Crestview Ct.