Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Doubledot bug in FrontPage FrontPage Personal Web Server.

From: george_gales () NON HP COM (GALES,SIMON (Non-A-ColSprings,ex1))
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:46:47 -0700

I've attempted to reproduce this on:
    Windows NT 4.0 Workstation SP5
    Windows NT 4.0 Workstation SP3
    Windows NT 4.0 Workstation SP1
with no joy.

I'm running FP98, which installed PWS 3.0.2.926.

Does this only occur on Win9x?  Has anyone been able to reproduce this?
Jan, which OS/SP were you running?

I vaguely remember some discussion (in BugTraq or NTBugTraq maybe?) about
using "..." and/or "...." from the command prompt, and this is probably tied
to that problem.

G. Simon Gales
george_gales () non hp com <mailto:george_gales () non hp com>