Bugtraq mailing list archives

Administrivia: ORBS

From: aleph1 () SECURITYFOCUS COM (Elias Levy)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:09:22 -0800

It seems the folks at ORBS (orbs.org) have decided that since our mail
server its hosted of above.net, and above.net is filtering their
probes since they claim they are a DoS, ORBS is adding any mail servers
connected via above.net (including ours) to their spam relaying list,
regardless that our servers have never perform relaying functions.
I've emailed them but so far they have not responded. You may wish
to email them (orbs () orbs org) and voice your dissatisfaction.
Of curse if our email to you is being blocked by ORBS then you will
probably not receive this message ;-)

--
Elias Levy
Security Focus