Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: HOTMAIL is revealing Webdirectories

From: emild () TDHP TRANSDATA RO (Gushterul)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:37:11 -0500

How? Get into your Hotmail account. After you are logged in, modify in the
string address the part with "disk=216.33.148.68_" in something like
"disk="abc.beh.doh.cih_". I mean to put string text in the place of the IP
address. It will give you a nice error revealing directory structure of
server and you will be able to understand after this a big part of address
string.

Gushterul