Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [RHSA-2000:043-02] Updated package for nfs-utils available

From: msw () REDHAT COM (Matt Wilson)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:06:54 -0400

This errata applies to all 6.x releases, the package for 6.2 works on
all 6.x distributions.

This package may work with kernels < 2.2.14, but this is not a
supported or tested configuration.  Install the package with --nodeps.

Our 2.2.16 kernel is most certainly checked to run on all 6.x
releases, as well as checked to verify that it works properly with
this errata packge.

All users of 6.x are strongly urged to upgrade to a 2.2.16 kernel.  If
you wish to run your custom kernel, use --nodeps.

Cheers,

Matt