Bugtraq mailing list archives

CheckPoint FW-1 4.1 SP 2 Released

From: Arbitrary Code <noid () 23 ORG>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:09:05 -0700

Just heard from my Checkpoint rep that FW-1 4.1 Service Pack 2 was just
released. Supposedly it finaly deals with a number of security issues,
including the fragmented packet DoS. It also supposedly resolves a few
SecureRemote/Client issues..thought I'd let everyone know

        -noid

UIN: 2998966                  *  Forward backward, inward outward, here we
twentythreedotorg:            *  go again. No one ever loses and no one
http://www.23.org             *  can ever win.  - Alice in Wonderland
        Barfing Yak Publications: Building a better tomorrow through
                           fear and opression