Bugtraq mailing list archives

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS00-038 Update

From: secnotif () MICROSOFT COM (Microsoft Product Security)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:14:47 -0700

The following is a Security  Bulletin from the Microsoft Product Security
Notification Service.

Please do not  reply to this message,  as it was sent  from an unattended
mailbox.

an  e-mail  to  MICROSOFT_SECURITY-SIGNOFF-REQUEST () ANNOUNCE MICROSOFT COM
The subject line and message body are not used in processing the request,
and can be anything you like.

To verify the digital signature on this bulletin, please download our PGP
key at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/notify.asp.

For  more  information on  the  Microsoft  Security Notification  Service
please  visit  http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/notify.asp.  For
security-related information  about Microsoft products, please  visit the
Microsoft Security Advisor web site at http://www.microsoft.com/security.